Monday, October 26, 2009

The First Detail

I'm a "don't worry, be happy" kind of girl. I'm a fan of positivity and love and I live my life accordingly. I've been writing for a long time but have never shared my words with anyone other than professors and (begrudgingly) my parents. Although a public blog may not seem like the next natural step I'm trying to use it as a way to push myself to write more. Here I go!

When you google "how to start a blog" the first step listed is "choose a theme". I have not done this. It would be easy for me to talk about celebrities and/or pop culture (which I'm sure I'll do), or my friends and our exploits (again, can't avoid that), or the state of office employment (sorry, that'll show up too). I also realize that these have all been done before. Maybe someday I'll think up an amazing theme idea, but for now I'll just write when I have something to say.

MHD
xo

Today's Word: Banal
Today's Song: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
Today's Food: Samosa's

No comments:

Post a Comment